All material posted on Apostatements is original and copyrighted, and you will need to observe these regulations when you plan to distribute or use any content in this blog. Please read the following carefully.
Copyright Regulations for Content on my site.
You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work on this blog under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the content that you’ve used by prominently displaying a credit link back to the specific article page. The credit link used should point to the article page and not just the Apostatements homepage.
- Contend Usage Limit. You are not allowed to republish an ENTIRE article or blog post on your website or print publication even if attribution is made. Only excerpts of 150 words or less from each article can be published elsewhere. An attribution link to the specific article must be included even if you use an excerpt.
- Noncommercial Usage. You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless given pre-authorization. Content on Apostatements cannot be packaged and sold to anyone nor can it be used in its entirety as a free gift or bonus for a commercial product.
If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your website, please email me at email@example.com for permission. Permission must be granted before you do so.
What happens when you steal content from me?
You will only be given one warning. If that warning is unheeded, I will proceed to the following steps after I have gathered definite proof of your copyright violation (which is really not that difficult, believe me):
- I will report this copyright violation to your web hosting company and attempt to get all your websites suspended. If you switch to another company, I’ll report you as well. You will never post in peace on the internet again.
- I will report all copyright violations to all advertising networks you use, especially Adsense and even private advertisers. The goal here is to get you banned from all of them.
- I will report your website as spam to all the search engines in order for you to be blacklisted. This will destroy your search rankings. It’s not worth it.
- I will let every social network or forum you are a member of know that you are a content thief. Say goodbye to your reputation.
While I understand & support the concept of fair use, you should know that I reserve all rights to content on Apostatements. Articles here are not released under a Creative Commons license. Please do respect the copyright regulations listed. If you like what I write, then respect the work I put into it. Don’t just plagiarize it.
Robi Banerjee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.